Survey

Sunday, April 13, 2014

sad love trip over my life

sad love trip over my lifedo not cry anymore ( myself),
 let him who made ​​you sick, 
that can only be broken promise,
 may god forgive the behavior,
 and I 'll go away
,quit college
,and wander,in order to forget everything
 and I could start again
 The new life that does not exist yet 
there is only know the life around
 in a new place , not here 
and for you

 please if you want to study in a place that you want 
because you have not listen to me anymoreand I'm out of your life
 forget everything
 and I will not hate you at all
 I am aware of who I am
 and than I had to go on indefinitely
 fall up with tearsand you can only laughon my life 
of sorrow.
 may god streng
then my soul 
strengthen my heart 
makes me strong
 makes me think positive 
and make me more spirit again
 for a better life 
I feel enough is happening right now
 and the latter for the last 
I was the person who made ​​the will not cry anymorefor the sake of a woman

karya : Ali Akbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

silakan tinggal komentar atau kirim ke muhammad.akbar288@gmail.com

Total Pageviews